Friday, August 1, 2008

black dog

Oso, enjoying the dirt


i already have one dog. but lately there's this new dog in town...who has taken up residence in my yard. i really dislike him. he's not really too bad, but i just don't want another dog (sometimes i don't want the dog i already have.) and he won't leave either. oso loves him. except when he tries to eat oso's food. and then there's an all-out brawl for the food bucket, which oso always wins. the bigger dog always wins, you know.


the other day i was running after him in the street, trying to scare him away. yelling, stomping my feet, and all of that. where did he run to? back under my fence and into my yard. where he's safe, apparently. it's like he knows i can't really get rid of him. i think he even laughed at me when i slipped on the wet pavement and fell down in my attempt to run him off.


i'm calling the dog pound on monday if things don't change. a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.


1 comment:

Raleigh said...

i think i'd laugh if you fell down while chasing me. =) good luck with the pest.