Tuesday, December 25, 2007

wonderfully sick

I'm home for Christmas, and so far have had several meaningful and fun memories. Here are a few of those memories, in no particular order:

  1. Ordering 2 speciality frappachino drinks at Starbucks with my sister, and finding out that they messed up our order, so we got two more for free!
  2. Sleeping in the same room and bed with my soon-to-be 4 year old niece, and feeling her little toes and elbows and knees bump me often throughout the night. :)
  3. A Christmas Eve service with friends, and sharing what aspect of the Christmas story spoke truth into us this year.
  4. The kisses and hugs of my sister's 3 beautiful girls.
  5. Coming down with some serious stomach sickness Christmas Eve, and knowing that I would be taken care of well - I was with people who loved me very much.

And the celebration is only just beginning...wow, it is good to be home.

1 comment:

Bart and Paula Wakeman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.