Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mouse in the house

Last night, i woke up at 4 in the morning and couldn't go back to sleep. So I just layed in bed, thinking of fun memories from this past year. Here's some of my favorites:

  • Flying to Colorado to see Rudy, Mandy, Raleigh, Riccara, and a whole bunch more of my college friends!
  • Getting all dressed up with some friends here in W.V. to go take pictures at the Wal-mart portrait studio.
  • Being with my mom on Mother's Day for the first time in a long time!
  • Spending the night on top of a mountain in a thunderstorm.
  • Watching my friend Angie and her kids play in the ocean for their first time.

So, as I was enjoying my memories, I heard some scurrying in my room. It's not even winter yet! but here they are. maybe it's only one mouse...or two. but they'll be gone soon, i can guarantee that.

3 comments:

Melissa/Mel said...

you're funny.
sorry you have mice already.

Raleigh said...

glad we were FIRST on your list. i can't imagine how that wouldn't be the highlight of anyone's year.

verla-marie said...

mmmmmmmm...... winter mice in mcdowell county.....nice

love ya!